Friday, December 11, 2009

Posted by Anonymous at Friday, December 11, 2009
All and Sundry,

After a long long time, I think almost half a year Bottle have not done her job as a admin of this class blog. Now, at last, I came up with a super duper pointless post. Here, I bring a news that will make us so excited in 2008. PMR results will be anounced at 28th. Please pray for all those form 3's.

Happy belated wishes for 4a12 members. HAPPY hols. XD
Here, i hope all classmate can join the prom too.

Next year, hope we can get the classrooms in Block G. Don't be curious why I say so. ^~^ Because, it has tiles on the floor!!! no cement with big big holes that can form fish ponds during rain.

2010, will be a new and big challenge for us. we will be facing SPM.
Edu Fair (NANYANG)

venue : Kuala Lumpur, PWTC
DATE : 19 & 20 Dec
time : 11am ~ 6pm ( around this time )

So, if anyone is interested to go to have research on courses in colleges, I think it will be useful. Contact me (017-6164515), maybe we can go together.

Santa Claus is coming to town, Christmas is around the corner.
MyHotComments.com

regards, Bottle.

1 comments on " "

LeViN [ShEnG] on December 12, 2009 at 8:08 AM said...

Lolx.. i also din done my job well as admin... xd.. so sorry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...